HR Advisor - FusionHR
Closing Date: 22 April 2018
What are you looking for in terms of an employer?
- Supportive environment
- Happy team, who are passionate about the job they are doing
- Chance to develop
- Opportunity to innovate and contribute
- Flexible family values
If so, don’t miss this opportunity.
FusionHR is looking for a HR Advisor to join our expanding team. As we now work with over 250 schools and Trusts, as well as businesses it is a great time to be joining us with many new exciting projects on the horizon. We offer a fresh approach to HR. Our clients work with us because of our personal service. We embrace and drive change by providing commercially-minded proactive advice, where nothing is too much trouble. If you think you can add extra sparkle to this team, read on.
- Providing professional advice, support and training to both business/school clients
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues, service areas and union representatives, demonstrating professional credibility
- Initiating, developing and implementing new policies, procedures and practices
- Assessing and interpreting the effect of new legislation and conditions of service and providing advice on its effective implementation to ensure best practice and legal requirements are met
- Managing employment relations requiring liaison, negotiation and maintenance of personal contact with Trade Union officials.
- 37.5 hours, based in Leeds primarily
- Salary 25-28k
What we are looking for:
- Good communicator
- Proven track record
- Educated to degree level
- CIPD qualified (or studying towards) or equivalent formal HR qualification.
- Evidence of ongoing CPD
- Education sector experience
- Committed to maintaining and promoting a safe learning environment for children
- Can-do attitude and innovative mind
- Friendly personality
All posts are subject to satisfactory vetting including an enhanced DBS check.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and innovative HR Professional.
Download more information about the post
Take a look at how we work here at FusionHR
Download an application pack
If you think you have the experience and skills required to join our team, complete the application pack above and email it to us at email@example.com. If you have any questions, just give us a call on 01924 827869.