Closing Date: 22nd August 2018
What are you looking for from an employer?
- Supportive environment
- Happy team, who are passionate about the job they are doing
- Chance to develop
- Opportunity to innovate and contribute
- Flexible family values
If so, don’t miss this opportunity. FusionHR and SAM are looking for a Software Developer to join our expanding team. As we now work with over 250 schools and Trusts, and support over 250 SAM users, it is a great time to be joining us with many new exciting projects on the horizon. The role will develop and support our main software system SAM, an online absence management system for schools. SAM is bespoke to education and is becoming the leading system of choice for schools with an extensive reporting suite, employee portal and trigger management. There are also exciting opportunities to create and develop additional HR software in the near future. If you think you can add extra sparkle to this team, read on…….
- To design and develop the Company’s software products.
- To provide support to users and colleagues of the company’s software products.
- To assist in the promotion of the company’s (software) products
- 37.5 hours, based in Leeds primarily
- Salary 35-40k
- Potential for flexible hours
- Closing Date 22nd August 2018
What we are looking for:
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise
- Proven track record with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously/ independently
- Attention to detail & ability to plan whole solution strategy
- Team Player
- ASP.Net MVC
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL/T-SQLOOP development methods
- Visual Studio 2010/12/13
All posts are subject to satisfactory vetting including an enhanced DBS check.
If you think you have the experience and skills required to join our team, complete the application pack above and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, just give us a call on 01924 827869.