We know you’ll have a lot to think about before the start of the new academic year, so to help out we’ve come up with a checklist for you to make sure you’ve got everything covered. These are the key points to consider from a HR perspective.
- Set up all new starters on payroll
- Pension OPT out forms have been sent to either TP or LGPS
- Placed all new starters on the SCR
- Put a personnel file together for new starters
- Self-declaration forms issued to all staff
- Give all staff ICT access (Social Media)/ Child Protection/ Safeguarding/ Disciplinary and Code of Conduct
- Ensure all new staff have contracts of employment
- Is your staff list up to date?
- New Pay Policy adopted
- Staffing structure in place
- Provide a calendar of major events
- Do all staff have their timetable?
Of course if you need any help, we’re here at the end of the phone, just contact your HR Consultant or call 01924 827869.