In line with the Equality Act and Health and Safety obligations, it is the duty of every employer to consider any health issues that might affect an employee’s ability to safely fulfil their job. We understand that within the education sector there is also the need to look at specific requirements and to consider the employee, the school and the effect on pupil learning.
Our Occupational Health support package provides fast and efficient response times for Occupational Health Assessments, including face to face appointments with practitioners and professional counsellors who provide advice and guidance to support employee performance and productivity.
We can provide wellbeing support services such as mediation, life coaching, bereavement counselling and stress management, all delivered by a team of qualified practitioners with previous education experience. We work with you to maintain a happy, healthy workforce.
What makes us unique
- Direct access to an independent doctor or nurse practitioner
- Access to a range of wellbeing specialists including counsellors, mediators, life coaches, CBT and NLP therapists
- Appointments available onsite or at an independent location to help fulfil your needs
- Pre-employment health checks for potential new recruits
- Face to face or telephone appointments for employees scheduled within 5 working days of receipt
- Report issued within 5 working days of the appointment
- Secure online system to upload referral and receive the report
- Management advice by an HR professional
- Template for reports to ensure all relevant questions from management are responded to.